The #1 seller for a lot of reasons!
When sizing up fishing boats, the Pro Team™ 175 TXW is the yardstick.
At 17' 7" (5.36 m) long, the Pro Team™ 175 TXW is a near-perfect industry pacesetter with a great combination of size and performance.
Its "bullet-proof" Revolution™ Mod V hull delivers a smooth dry ride that's guaranteed. And its exclusive Power-Trac™ transom provides a quicker holeshot and better overall performance.
Equipped with a long list of name-brand components, standard features include a 12-volt, foot-controlled trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder, onboard battery charger, fuel-efficient Mercury® FourStroke and a custom, factory-matched trailer with EZ lube hubs and heavy-duty load guides.
It's #1 on the bestseller list, year after year.
- All-welded Revolution hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- All-aluminum Power-Trac set-back transom for a quicker holeshot
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust, foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance® fishfinder w/surface temperature
- Lockable 8' center rod box & deck-mounted rod hold-down strap
- 2 bow storage boxes (and center rod box) feature welded, drained rain channels for drier storage
- Aft drop-in molded boxes
- Aft 16-gal. livewell w/bait bucket - aerated, timed & recirculated w/pump-out
- 2 fishing seats w/pinchless hinges & secure screw-in pedestals
- 3-across seating w/storage below, fold-down center seatback w/drink holders & step to aft deck
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries
- 2-bank, 4 amps per bank (8 amps total) battery charger
- Painted gunnel & hull sides w/natural aluminum bottom for long-term durability
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/heavy-duty load guides, EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue w/retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection