The Masters Series of Bay Boats have the perfect balance of performance, stability, shallow water capability, style and comfort. All the models are designed for the family angler that wants to retain shallow water capabilities but does not want sacrifice ride quality. The line has models starting at 20’ and up to 26’ and offer wide stable hull designs, solid dry ride and unparalleled looks that define the term, “family-friendly fishing bay boats.”
The Masters 247 defines what a family-friendly bay boat should look like and its popularity is still as strong today as it was when it was first introduced. The 247 is equipped standard with the redesigned deck layout which features bigger bow storage, under gunwale rod racks, a large console with inner liner, fiberglass hard-top, 12" GPS display and upgraded leaning post seats.
- Garmin GPSMAP 1242xsv Touch MFD 12"
- Garmin VHF 110 Radio w/ Antenna
- Fiberglass Hard-Top w/ LED Lighting & Speakers
- (2) 25 Gallon Rear Livewells
- Large Bow Casting Deck w/ Lockable Storage for 10 Rods
- Deluxe Leaning Post w/ Flip Up Bolsters